Strengthcamp.com is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the Strengthcamp.com website. We or Our or Us means Strengthcamp.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Strengthcamp.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Strengthcamp.com and Strengthcamp.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected InformationWe automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Strengthcamp.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data CollectedWe use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third PartiesIf you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for a Strengthcamp.com product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out RightsYou may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: [email protected]
Section 7: Our Contact InformationIf you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: [email protected]
Section 8: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act ComplianceStrengthcamp.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Strengthcamp.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Strengthcamp.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Strengthcamp.com will clearly identify Strengthcamp.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: [email protected]
- Any email from Strengthcamp.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Strengthcamp.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by Strengthcamp.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by Strengthcamp.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPsWeb site: Strengthcamp.comEmail Address: [email protected]
Strengthcamp.com understands consumers concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Strengthcamp.com and its affiliated sites use only an opt-in or opt out method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Strengthcamp.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, Strengthcamp.com will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that Strengthcamp.com has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We may process your personal data if you’ve met any of the following criteria:
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes
- Performance of contract
- To comply with the law
Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take rational steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, object, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to correct, update, or access your personal information you can make a request by contacting us at [email protected]
At this time we’re working to create a method for users to delete their personal information contained in our database.
In addition, you may delete the cookie stored on your computer, which will cause our system to perceive you as a new user with no known user data. You may also set your browser to reject cookies, but doing so may prevent you from using some of our services.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] notifying us of your request.